Lost Ark has now launched in the west via Amazon Games, and players are already amazed to have five main classes and fifteen subclasses. However, the developers may add new classes to Lost Ark in 2022 that are already available in the South Korean version.
The massive success of this cool MMORPG title is a sign that it shouldn’t be too long when more classes are added to the game. The sub-classes allow players to branch out on different paths even when they started with the same class.
The new inclusions will add around nine new specializations in the game with subclasses and gender options. Players will be nothing less than overwhelmed. However, there is no timeline available for when that will happen.
We are expecting the developers to offer updates throughout the year, and a major one could possibly bring new classes to Lost Ark.
New Lost Ark Classes to be Available Later in 2022
Lost Ark is gradually rising to popularity in the EU and NA region and tasting success just like it had in South Korea. This offers a good chance that new Lost Ark Classes might be arriving later in 2022. Here is a complete list of what new classes and subclasses could be coming to the popular MMORPG this year:
1. Destroyer (Warrior Subclass)
Destroyer is a big muscular guy with a hammer to stun and crush his enemies. It deals slow but massive damage and is a very tanky dude.
2. Scouter (Male Gunslinger Subclass)
Scouter is a new gunslinger that possesses a collection of gadgets such as drones, mines, and many futuristic-looking devices. It is one of the most innovative-looking classes in the game.
Scouter has the awakening skill to summon a huge warship to do a bombing run onscreen and he is also able to sport a mecha exosuit to fly around and shoot lasers.
3. Summoner (Mage Subclass)
Summoner is a class that has the ability to summon a vast range of mystical creatures that’ll help him in the battle.
He can also summon a giant ghost knight as his ultimate move to take down anyone.
4. Arcana (Mage Subclass)
Arcana is like the Gambit from X-Men but with more magical properties and mystical abilities.
She has a complete magic kit using which she draws cards and produces card-effect moves to trap enemies and damage them.
5. Reaper (Assassin Subclass)
Reaper is a cool new Assasin subclass that allows the player to get invisible, move around at a rapid pace, and stab enemies. Players can keep repeating this and head towards victory.
6. Lance Master (Female Martial Artist Subclass)
Lance Master is a new subclass for female Martial artists. She can switch between spear and halberd-style weapons for a vast range of swift and stunning moves.
7. Berserker (Female)
There is not much known about the female version of Berserker as Smilegate has only teased about it.
To the player’s slight disappointment, it could only be a gender unlock and may not feature a different moveset or ability.
8. Aeromancer (New Specialist Class)
Aeromancer is a new Specialist class that uses an umbrella to control weather effects. As of now, there is no footage available for them.
We have a very small piece of information available about them.
9. Artist (New Specialist Class)
Artist is another new Specialist class that uses a paintbrush to produce a collection of moves based on ink. The visuals look absolutely stunning and creative on the screen.
Classes & Sub-Classes Available in Lost Ark Currently
As of now, Lost Ark features five main Classes, which advance to fifteen subclasses and gender-locked playstyles. All of these are available to suit the many ways that players like to play.
These are the currently available classes, subclasses, and gender-locked classes available in Lost Ark:
Warriors are the muscles of Arkesia. They are powerful, bulky, and can stand their ground to deal huge damage and impact on the game.
The Warrior Subclasses are as follows:
- Berserker- High damage warriors with great attack and good defense.
- Paladins- Channel their ancient powers into powerful attacks and great defense.
- Gunlancer- First line of defense having wonderful defensive abilities.
2. Martial Artist
Marital Artists are the ninjas of Arkesia. They have quick feet and move swiftly to crush the enemy with combined attacks in the blink of an eye.
The Martial Artist Subclasses are as follows:
- Striker- Equipped with a range of physical skills with fast movement.
- Wardancer- Possess lightning-quick fighting skills with elemental power.
- Scrapper- Draw two inverse forms of attack energy to deliver destruction.
- Soulfist- Switches between melee and ranged attacks to deal high damage.
Gunners have high-tech weapons and bows and arrows that never fail to take down an enemy. These sharpshooters have such a high accuracy that you can never hide from their shots.
The Gunner Subclasses are as follows:
- Gunslinger- They have a gun for every occasion and can switch them quickly.
- Artillerist- Have some of the biggest guns in the game to blast off enemies.
- Deadeye- Feature a flexible triple-wielding playstyle and brash attitude.
- Sharpshooter- Ranged attackers having mechanical bows and special arrows with custom effects.
Mages are the mystical creatures of Arkesia that use ancient magic to cast dreadful spells on enemies, heal their wounds, and support their teammates.
The Mage Subclasses are as follows:
- Bard- Evokes soothing serenades for healing or damaging their foes.
- Sorceress- Have powerful magic based on three elements.
Assassins are mysterious melee-makers that fight demons by channeling their dark powers with colorful attacks at high speed.
The Assassin Subclasses are as follows:
- Shadowhunter- Shapeshifts into powerful demonic forms to unleash damage.
- Deathblade- Uses three swords to slash their foes swiftly.
As of now, there is no guarantee for when the new classes and subclasses will be added to Lost Ark, and if all of them will be added in 2022. The developers can also stretch the updates to next year as well.
Let us know which class or subclass are you looking forward to the most to try out in the game. For me, it is the “Artist” class which I find really creative and staggering.